Home Style Laundry Self Service Laundromat Equipment consists of:
- 12 – Top Loads $2.00
- 9 – Horizon Front Loaders (22 lbs) $3.75
- 3 – Three Load Washers $4.00
- 4 – Speed Queen Four Load Washers $5.25
- 2 – Speed Queen Six Load Washers $8.00
- 18 – Speed Queen Single Dryers $1.25 = 45 min
- 5 – Speed Queen 30lb Stack Dryers (8 dryers) $1.25 = 31min
- 2 – Speed Queen 45lb Stack Dryers (4 dryers) $2.00 = 31 min
Machines use quarters and/or Credit/Debit Cards – We are equipped with a Change Machine and a fully stocked Soap Stop Center with various types of soap, bleach, softeners, dryer sheets and laundry bags.
We open at 7:30 am with last load (wash or dry) in by 7:30 pm, 7 days a week.
Self-Service Laundromat TIPS:
- Sort and pretreat BEFORE you leave home. This will allow you to carry less product and you will have a good idea of how many machines you will require.
- Check the back of your area rugs. If they are cracked, peeling or look like a snake shedding its skin – don’t wash them – replace them. Washing rugs that have lived past their prime will kill a washer.
- Bring clean bags – the last thing you want to do is place your clean clothes in a dirty one.
- If possible, arrive in the middle of the day when it is less busy. Like us on Facebook as we periodically post the best time to visit.
- If the washer smells like bleach, use it for your whites and avoid using it for your darks.
- Fill the washer to the first row of holes in the drum. Those clothes that exceed this point won’t be clean in the end.
- Don’t pack your clothes in the washer. Overloading the machine will result in damp, dirty clothes.
- Look at the machine settings before you start your load. You might not want hot water on that brand new red shirt.
- As you remove clothes from the washer, shake each piece to untangle. If different weight items have been washed together such as heavy cotton towels and lightweight pajamas – dry them in separate loads.
- Give your clothes room to tumble freely in the dryer for a quicker dry time and less wrinkles.
- Life is too short to struggle with folding fitting sheets. Ask an attendant for a quick lesson on folding fitted sheets and you’ll struggle no more.
Our machines can handle your general household laundry and your larger comforters. If you have any questions about what you can or can’t wash, don’t hesitate to give us a call. (712-322-6668)