Home Style Laundry Self Service Equipment & Hours:
9 – Speed Queen Front Loaders (22 lbs)
6 – Speed Queen Duel Stack Washer/Dryer Combo (30lbs)
3 – Speed Queen Dual Stack Washer/Dryer Combo (50lbs)
4 – Speed Queen Front Loaders (40lbs)
2 – Speed Queen Front Loaders (60lbs)
2 – Speed Queen 45lb Stack Dryers
14 – Speed Queen 30lb Stack Dryers
Machines use quarters or Credit/Debit Cards. Customers who use our Loyalty FasCard receives bonuses when funds are added to their cards at the machines. We are equipped with a change machine and a fully stocked Soap Stop Center with various types of soap, bleach, softeners and dryer sheets.
We offer pop, water, candy and custom laundry bags for sale at the customer service counter. Our friendly, professional attendants are available to answer your questions and show you how to use our machines.
Self Service Hours: Monday – Sunday 7:30 am to 9:00 pm with last wash or dry load started by 7:30 pm. Our doors securely lock at 9:00 pm.
Customer Service Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm. Saturday 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
We are closed on Sunday.
Self-Service Laundromat TIPS:
- Sort and pre-treat BEFORE you leave home. This will allow you to carry less product and you will have a good idea of how many machines you will require.
- Check the back of your area rugs. If they are cracked, peeling or look like a snake shedding its skin – don’t wash them – replace them. Washing rugs that have lived past their prime will kill a washer.
- Bring clean bags – the last thing you want to do is place your clean clothes in a dirty one.
- If possible, arrive in the middle of the day when it is less busy. Like us on Facebook as we periodically post the best time to visit.
- If the washer smells like bleach, use it for your whites and avoid using it for your darks.
- Fill the washer to the first row of holes in the drum. Those clothes that exceed this point won’t be clean in the end.
- Don’t pack your clothes in the washer. Overloading the machine will result in damp, dirty clothes.
- Look at the machine settings before you start your load. You might not want hot water on that brand new red shirt.
- As you remove clothes from the washer, shake each piece to untangle. If different weight items have been washed together such as heavy cotton towels and lightweight pajamas – dry them in separate loads.
- Give your clothes room to tumble freely in the dryer for a quicker dry time and less wrinkles.
- Life is too short to struggle with folding fitting sheets. Ask an attendant for a quick lesson on folding fitted sheets and you’ll struggle no more.
Our machines can handle your general household laundry and your larger comforters. If you have any questions about what you can or can’t wash, don’t hesitate to ask an attendant.
NOTE: The last load needs to be in by 7:30 PM and doors lock at 9:00 PM. *No attendant on Saturdays or Sundays.