Let us do the laundry while you do the homework!
Whether you’re spending all your time doing homework or being an athlete, laundry is the one thing that gets left behind. Let Home Style Laundry Delivery Service take care of all your laundry needs. We’ll pick up your laundry and return it to you within 48 hours washed, dried, folded and ready to put away.
How does it work?
Register for our Pick Up & Delivery Service. Simply click on the green SCHEDULE PICK UP button located at the top of this page. Create your own personal account online and set up your schedule. Doing laundry will be as easy as ordering a pizza!
Simply toss your dirty laundry into your laundry bag. We will take care of the rest. Your clothes will be spot treated, washed, dried and folded. All that’s left to do is put them away, sorry we can’t do that for you.
How does the Student Laundry Service work?
- Step 1: Schedule your order.
- Step 2: Please put wash and fold garments, and special care garments (hand wash, hang dry) in a laundry bag. Separation of lights, whites, and darks is included with all wash and fold orders, so you don’t need to do it. Your special care garments should be dropped in a separate bag and placed within the main laundry bag. On your scheduled pick-up day, by 8:00 am place your laundry bag where it’s secure and we can quickly grab it.
- Step 3: Home Style Laundry Delivery Service will then swing by and grab your bag. After arriving at Home Style Laundry & Dry Cleaners facility, your clothes are invoiced, sorted and pre-treated for stains. Special instructions are marked in our system, ensuring they’re given proper attention.
- Step 4: The cleaning process commences!
- Step 5: We will return your fresh duds back to you on the scheduled day. Dry Cleaning will require additional time.
- Step 6: Put your clothes away and enjoy knowing you’ll continue to look your best, all semester long.
When you have a snow day or school is on break, there will be no laundry pick-up service available.
Is my laundry washed with others?
Eww! No! Your laundry is never combined with anyone else’s!
Can you do my dry cleaning too?
You bet. Let us know if you have dry cleaning items. Please call (712) 322-6668 for pricing.
What if I want to stop the service?
Once you start this process, we are confident you will not want to stop it. Imagine how much your family will enjoy you not bringing home a ton of dirty laundry for them. But, if you decide that you love doing your own laundry then all you have to do is go to your online account and stop this service.
How much is a pound of laundry? Here are some examples:
|20 pounds||25 pounds|
2 button down shirts
1 flannel shirt
8 pairs of socks
1 set of sheets
3 button down shirts
10 pairs of socks
1 set of sheets