Student Laundry Service
Let us do the chore while you do the homework!
When you’re spending all your time doing homework or being an athlete, laundry is the one chore that gets left behind. Let Home Style Laundry Delivery Service take care of all your laundry needs. We’ll pick up your laundry and return it to you within 24 hours, washed, dried, folded and ready to put away.
How does it work?
It’s simple! Call us at (712) 322-6668 and let us know what your interest are based on your laundry needs. We will set up a delivery day that works with your schedule.
Simply toss your dirty laundry into the Laundry Bag we provide for you. We will take care of the rest. Your clothes will be spot treated, washed, dried and folded. All that’s left to do is put them away, sorry we can’t do that for you.
*Dry Cleaning and Ironing Service available at extra cost
How does the Student Laundry Service work?
- Step 1: Contact us to schedule a pickup – and delivery, and advise us of any special care instructions.
- Step 2: Please put wash and fold garments, and special care garments (hand wash, hang dry) in the designated tote-bag provided to you. Separation of lights, whites, and darks is included with all wash and fold orders, so you don’t need to do it yourself. Your special care garments should be dropped in a separate bag and placed within the main laundry bag. On your scheduled pick-up day, by 8:00 am place your specially designed laundry bag where it’s secure and we can quickly grab it.
- Step 3: A Home Style Laundry Delivery Service Valet will then swing by and grab your bag. After arriving at Home Style Laundry and Dry Cleaners facility, your clothes are invoiced, sorted and pre-treated for stains. Special instructions are marked in our system, ensuring they’re given proper attention.
- Step 4: The cleaning process commences!
- Step 5: Our valet returns your fresh duds back to you at the scheduled time. While we prefer to return your laundry on the next business day, orders of ironing or Dry Cleaning will require additional processing time.
- Step 6: Put your clothes away and enjoy knowing you’ll continue to look your best, all semester long.
When school is on break, there will be no laundry pick-up service available.
How do I sign up:
Give us a call at (712) 322-6668, one of our trained staff will take your information and you will be contacted by one of our delivery managers. We will set up a schedule service that are right for you.
Is my laundry washed with others?
Eww! No! Your laundry is never combined with anyone else’s!
Can you do my dry cleaning too?
You bet. Let us know if you have dry cleaning items and we will provide a separate bag for you. For pricing, please call (712) 322-6668.
Will you iron pants and shirts?
Of course. Just call us for pricing.
What if I want to stop the service?
Once you start this process, we are confident you won’t want to stop it, and imagine how much your family will enjoy you not bringing home a ton of dirty laundry for them to do. But if you decide that you love doing your own laundry then all you have to do is give us a call to end your service.
How much is a pound of laundry? Here are some examples:
|20 pounds||25 pounds|
2 button down shirts
1 flannel shirt
8 pairs of socks
1 set of sheets
3 button down shirts
10 pairs of socks
1 set of sheets